Day 5: A time you thought about ending your own life.
I have actually considered suicide once when I was going through the worst mental and emotional state last year. But it wasn't on a serious level because that thought quickly went out my head. I value my life way too much for that. I definitely think it's a selfish act. I can not even imagine the pain and hurt I could cause to those that love me if I ever went through with it. I wouldn't want them to deal with my death. I try to remind myself that there is someone out here that has it way worse than I do. There was a picture I posted earlier when I first started this blog. A picture of a little boy hungry, crawling and trying to find food with a vulture sitting near waiting for his death. The picture is really heartbreaking but I look at it everytime I'm going through. It reminds me how bless I am and have no reason to complain.
Day 6: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
1. I'm a perfectionist.
2. I have a really bad memory.
3. I'm a Leo.
4. I can be shy sometimes.
5. I enjoy my own company.
6. My favorite colors are pink, purple, and yellow.
7. I'm a girly girl.
8. Brooklyn is my heart.
9. I have no tattoos (yet).
10. I love the smell of gasoline lol.
11. Things I'm terrified of: planes, gasoline trucks, bridges, and all animals.
12. I am a senior at Howard University.
13. My major is Afro-American studies.
14. I have 8 siblings.
15. I'm obsessed with animal print (zebra, leopard, cheetah, giraffe all of em!!)
16. The smell of coffee makes me nauseous.
17. I had my first kiss on Valentine's Day when I was 14.
18. I love big cities.
19. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
20. I was an extra in an independent movie when I was younger.
21. I love hot sauce!!
22. I can be emotional.
23. I can speak swahili.
24. I don't want to live alone.
25. I am one of the sweetest person you'll ever meet.
26. I am slow to anger but when I get there I can get a little crazy lol.
27. I spend way to much time surfing the net.
28. I am a procrastinator.
29. I love L-O-V-E.
30. I'm a thumb-sucker.