Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1: My current relationship status, Day 2: Ten years from now...

Day 1: My current relationship status


I am currently single and loving it. Well, sometimes. Um, I don't think becoming single would have ever been one of my goals because I would love to have that special someone in my life. I just got out of a relationship not too long ago (communication issues--so he claim) and since then I have really gotten to know myself better. If ya'll only knew the stuff I went through with my ex. However I don't regret or begrudge anything I experienced being with him for 3+ years in anyway. I still have love for him, but I refuse to settle for anything less than what I deserve. 


Day 2: Where I see myself in 10 years...


In ten years, I'll be 32. I hope to be happy, settled in my career, in good financial standing, and happily married with 2 or 3 kids.

1 comment:

  1. I'm single also, and my ex who I was with for about a year pretty much hates me now, because I cheated on him. But, the way he treated me is what made me do it. He didn't treat me like the "special one" he claimed I was to him, and that just kept bothering me. Not saying that I was right doing what I did, but every woman has a breaking point.

    ReplyDelete