Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Early Morning Thoughts.

I'm the type of person to only see the good in people no matter what the person has done. I have always been that way. Seems like a good trait right? Well I'm not so sure. I am not a difficult person to deal with at all and I don't ask for much. I'm forgiving. I am not selfish. So why does some people constantly take what I give them and just walk all over me? I never get any appreciation which is fine but the blatant disrespect hurts. Every time i try to set my foot down and be more assertive (which I have no problem doing) they look at me like I'm the one out of line. I find it very hard to trust people now and even found myself to be a little bitter because of it. It also just seems to me that people set expectations for me that only suits them. Woke up with this on my mind. I think its time to cut a lot people off. smh.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that can happen when people get used to doing what they want knowing that you'll still be there. Do what's best for Y O U, that's how you gotta be sometimes.

    ReplyDelete