Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 04: A habit that I Wish I Didn’t Have...

I have so many!!!!! Number one would definitely be me always waiting until the last minute to do things. I don't know why I do it. I've done it so many times that it became an ingrained response, and it almost never turns out well for me. I took a speech class over the summer and we were required to do four speeches to pass the class. My professor told us the first day of class what we had to cover in our speeches, so I had ample time to work on them. I BS'ed around on the first speech, and waited until the day of to work on it. I ended up doing the speech impromptu and my professor was able to tell I wasn't prepared, so she gave me a big fat D!!! That speech really brought my grade down. There was no reason for me to have came out that class with less than a B. It wasn't like the topics were hard.  But I def learned my lesson that day, and I am currently still working on my time management skills. What are some of you guys habits???

No comments:

Post a Comment