Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 07: A Picture of Someone Who has the Greatest Impact on My life

I don't have a picture of this person with me right now to post. But the person who had the greatest impact in my life would most definitely be my MOMMY!!! Gosh I love this woman. She had a hard life growing up in Brooklyn, but she didn't let that deter her from accomplishing her goals. My early years on this earth started out a little rough as well but I am so glad she took me and my sister in. One of the main things she stressed to me and my sister was how to prevail over life's many hurdles. Mommy gave us opportunities that she never had, and made sure we didn't take that for granted but to take advantage of it. She believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself and she never gave up on me. Because of her, I am the beautiful and refined young lady I am today. I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!


XOXO,
www.mylivesignature.com.png





















1 comment:

  1. I love this project. I had so much fun doing mine, and I am sure at the end of this you will feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete